Are you willing to get Vodafone postpaid duplicate bill? No worries, go through this step by step guide to know how to download Vodafone post paid duplicate bill in just few simple steps.
If you use Vodafone post paid connection and want to keep a watch on your data charges and calls, then that will require a mobile bill.
The bill will provide a detail list of your STD, local, international calls along with data and download details as well.
Let us now understand how to download your Vodafone postpaid bill in a couple of basic steps.
There are two different ways which you can follow to download your Vodafone postpaid bill.
First is by means of My Vodafone App and second by utilizing enlisted email id.
Let’s check out each one by one –
Steps to Download Vodafone Postpaid Duplicate Bill Using My Vodafone App
1) First, download the “My Vodafone” app on your smartphone.
2) Once you are finish with the installation process, launch it and use your postpaid Vodafone number to sign in your vodafone account.
3) Now click on the Bill History tab available on the Home Screen.
4) Here scroll down and select your past bill.
5) Here, you can see the past amounts you have paid to Vodafone, simply click on the one you wish to know more details about.
6) Here you will see an option of either downloading it or sending it to your email.
7) Not only this you can also save the downloaded bill as a PDF file for quick access.
8) If you picked the Email Bill alternative, then you will get a password protected PDF bill on your email, which you can access after entering the password.
The main page of the bill accompanies a Bharat QR code which will permit you to make an instalment from a wide scope of banking applications and wallets also.
The subsequent page conveys the separation synopsis, which will give you access to month to month rents charges, SMS charges, versatile internet charges along with services included with each administration.
How to Get Vodafone Bill PDF Via Registered Email-ID?
Here are the steps you need to follow –
If you want Vodafone postpaid e-bill, at that point you can straightforwardly download the PDF by tapping on the link given in the email sent on your enrolled email-id.
Printing it for later use is also possible.
Subscribe to E-Bill services via your registered email-id for free of cost.
Do this by simply sending an SMS to 199 and type SMS EBILL, or you can send SMS ACT GOGREEN to 199.
Itemized Bill can also be activated by sending ACT IB to 199.
Note: Itemized bill will charge you Rs. 49 p/m.
In brief, this is how you can download vodafone postpaid duplicate bill in just few minutes.
These two methods can be helpful if you suddenly noticed high amount of bills or if you wish to review any extra charges by the company.
Having the access of your postpaid bill can always come handy.