Are you a frequent visitor to the USPS location? Then you have a good opportunity to share your experience and feelings about their postal services in the U.S. through the postalexperience.com/pos survey portal.
After finishing with survey questions, you can also enter into the USPS sweepstakes to win a USPS coupon code. You can grasp this chance through the USPS quality survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos.
What is a U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Survey?
It is an online questionnaire curated by USPS that assists them in understanding how their consumers are with their services. The company utilizes this information given by customers through a survey to make all types of changes.
This USPS customer satisfaction survey is conducted online for your comfort.
Leaving feedback through the USPS survey is important both for you and the company. The United States postal service company depends on feedback given by you to decide on what is required for change to improve your experiences. It also tells the company what works well to focus on others needing more attention.
Your honest answers to survey questions are vital that assist USPS in enhancing services in your location.
Postalexperience.com/pos Survey Reward
USPS thanks you for participating in the survey by giving some exciting rewards. Once you complete the survey, you will get a coupon with a 20% discount offer.
USPS Customer Experience Survey Rules
There are certain rules you need to check before you enter the US Postal Experience survey –
- To participate in the USPS Feedback survey, you must attain a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Only residents of the USA are allowed to take part in the survey.
- It would help if you had fluency in either English or Spanish.
- Employees, partner companies, workers, and company management are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- Once you have done the purchase, you can take part in the survey 3 days after purchase.
- You can use the coupon code for the next 30 days after participating in the survey.
- You can redeem the coupon code only on those offering items printed on the coupon.
- You cannot transfer your offer into cash or any other offers you want.
USPS Survey Requirements
- An email address to be used for linking to the survey in future.
- A receipt of the recent transaction.
- A computer/mobile/tab with good internet connection.
How to Take postalexperience.com/pos Survey?
Below are the exact steps you need to follow to complete the US Postal Experience Survey online –
1. First, visit the official USPS postal survey website at postalexperience.com/pos. It may redirect you here uspsci.allegiancetech.com.
2. Now choose your language, either English or Spanish, and then click on the next option.
3. Next, go through all instructions and then hit the next button.
4. Enter the Zip code printed on the top part of your purchase receipt.
5. Hit the Next option.
6. Now you will get some survey questionnaire about your recent visit experience and your order.
7. Give answers to all questions honestly, and all answers are available in the form of ratings. Based on your satisfaction level, give ratings.
8. Once you have given an answer to all survey questions, click on Submit option.
9. Towards the end of the survey, you will receive a USPS Survey validation code that you can note down somewhere. Give this receipt to the store, and they will offer you a free reward.
USPS Customer Service Contact Details
- U.S. Postal Service H.Q. Phone No.: (202) 268-2000
- U.S. Postal Service Customer Care Phone No.: (800) 522-9085
- U.S. Postal Service Customer Care Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Postal Service H.Q. Address: 475 Lenfant Plz S.W. (at Independence Ave.), Washington, D.C. 20260, United States.
USPS, or the United States Postal Service, is one of the independent agencies of the executive branch of the United States. It is also called U.S. Mail, postal service, or U.S. post office.
It is responsible for offering postal service in the USA, its insular areas, and other related states. It is among those government agencies that got approval from the United States Constitution. Its headquarters is 475 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington, D.C. 20260-0004.
So, in this article, you got a complete idea of the USPS postal survey with detailed guidelines such as survey rules and regulations, requirements, and other data required by the consumers for participating in this survey. Complete the USPS survey and get your free coupon.