ProtonMail is a Switzerland based end-to-end encrypted emailing system founded roughly 8 years ago.
It is one of the most extensively used webmail services with more than 10 million subscribers, and this number is growing every day.
You must first create an account with ProtonMail in order to use its services.
This procedure is straightforward and takes only a few minutes to perform. When you’ve finished setting up your ProtonMail account, you may use your ProtonMail login details to begin receiving and sending emails using the ProtonMail app/website.
So, without further ado, let’s get started on the procedures to establish a new ProtonMail sign in account.
Protonmail Sign Up: Create an Account Step by Step
To register a new ProtonMail account, you must fill out a form with information such as your name, phone number, email address, and date of birth. Follow the steps mentioned below to get started:’
- First open your web browser and visit https://mail.protonmail.com/login.
- Now on the login ProtonMail page, click on “CREATE ACCOUNT” option.
- Next “Select Your ProtonMail Account Type”, this may be the paid or the unpaid versions.
- After choosing the account type you will be redirected to create your account page where you must fill in all asked details.
- This will include selecting a Username and domain along with password and Recovery email (optional).
- Now click on Create Account button.
- After completing this process your account with ProtonaMail will be created successfully.
Access ProtonMail Login Page to Get Into Your Account
Once you have completed the registration process, you will be ready to login to Protonmail account.
Follow the below steps –
- Open your web browser and visit https://mail.protonmail.com/login.
- Protonmail login page will open, you must enter your username and password in the given field.
- Now click on the Login button and you will be redirected to your account.
Forgot Your Password?
What if you can’t seem to remember your ProtonMail sign in password?
In that case just follow the below steps to get back into your account.
- Open your web browser and go to https://mail.protonmail.com/login.
- Now below Login button click on “Trouble logging in? Get help” option.
- Here you will see a few options pop up like “Reset password”, “Forgot Username”.
- Simple click on “Reset Password”
- Next, you must fill ProtonMail username and your recovery email.
- Now click on Reset Password option.
- They will email you further details, follow their instructions accordingly to reset your password.
Follow the Login ProtonMail steps mentioned above to sign into your account again.
In a nutshell, ProtonMail is a free emailing platform open to everyone.
It provides one such solution that allows you to begin using ProtonMail login services, but you must first register with ProtonMail.
For any technical login issues you can reach out to their customer service help.