TESCO Views – TESCO Customer Satisfaction Survey – TESCO Survey – TESCO – Feedback
TESCO is a chain of grocery stores based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, The UK. They conduct online feedback surveys at tescoviews.com to know about their customer’s views to bring some improvement in their products and services.
TESCO customer satisfaction survey is an online questionnaire program that helps in knowing about the customer experience on several aspects offered by the company. As a customer, your feedback, opinions, and suggestions help them in offering you a better service.
TESCO PLC is the third biggest international dealer of British food and retains goods in terms of revenue and ninth in terms of sales. It is the market leader in food items in Hungary, Britain, Thailand, and Ireland, and its stores are in seven different countries across Asia and Europe. Jack Cohen founded it in 1919 in Hackney London market stalls.
With that said, let’s understand how to take TESCO survey online at www.tescoviews.com and win a gift card worth £1000 Pounds or 25 Tesco club survey points.
Tescoviews Feedback Survey Rules
There are certain rules for taking part in the Tesco Views survey, such as –
- It is open only for the permanent residents of the UK.
- All participants should be more than 18 years old.
- Each household is allowed only two entries for the survey.
- Each participant can win only one prize.
- No third parties are allowed to participate in the survey.
- The winner gets a notification through phone or email within 15 days of the end date.
- TESCO employees and associates are prohibited from taking part in the survey.
TESCO Survey Requirements
- A survey code of 4 digit.
- Knowledge of basic English.
- Any device like Android smartphones, tablets, Notepads, or computers with an internet connection.
- Email address for getting notification.
Tescoviews Survey Steps
1. First, go to the official Tesco Views Survey website at www.tescoviews.com.
2. Enter the four-digit code from the receipt in the given space.
3. Now hit the Enter option to start the survey.
4. Select the date, time, and purpose of your last visit.
5. Give genuine ratings for level of satisfaction on various aspects like cleanliness, different products, food quality, stock level, checkout, and environment.
6. Now give ratings for your overall feelings about the last visit.
7. Then you will be asked to enter the sweepstakes.
8. Go through the information about sweepstakes very carefully and give your contact information for sweepstakes entry.
9. Now click on Submit option to finish the survey.
Done, You will get a message that gives you information about your entry into the contest. You need to wait for the sweepstakes administrator to announce the winners.
If you are facing any problems while completing the TESCO survey online, contact their support team using the below contact details –
TESCO Survey Website: https://www.tescoviews.com/
TESCO Supermarket Website: Tesco.com
TESCO Customer Service Phone Number: 0800505555
TESCO Technical Support Number: 03301234055
FAQS on Tescoviews
Tescoviews survey program is a kind of survey that offers you an opportunity to win a £1000 gift card and 25 club points. Simply put, it is a consumer feedback program conducted by the popular Tesco Company. When you participate in the survey, you will get a chance to win and offer feedback about your experience and interactions with the company.
You can use the Clubcard points to redeem them online and in-store for various products, including food, fuel, and other things you might want from Tesco.
Yes, you can only make use of a valid Tesco purchase receipt. In this receipt, you will get the survey code that facilitates you in taking part in the survey.
You can participate only once a month in the Tescoviews survey.
They want to know about the quality of the products and services they offer their consumers. In addition, they also want to know about the standards of cleanliness, the environment inside the store and whether you will refer it to your friends and family or not.
Tesco stores strive to provide you with the best possible experience while you are in their store. This is the reason they are surveying to know your honest feedback. This assists them in offering better services and attention.
So, if you have recently visited Tesco and made a purchase, then keep in mind to keep your receipt and participate in an online consumer satisfaction survey at www.tescoviews.com.