Is your amazon prime free trial subscription or paid membership coming to an end? Or you no longer want to continue with this OTT platform? No worries, here are the steps you can follow to know how to cancel Amazon Prime and Amazon Prime video subscription.
Amazon Prime is one of the most popular platforms for movie stream in the world.
Millions of people use Prime video for their daily dose of entertainment.
Not only this, with the prime account subscription you also get free two-day shipping on products you buy from Amazon.
But all these benefits only matter if you use Amazon Prime regularly.
If not then paying the monthly amount can literally feel waste.
Whatever the reason is, it is super easy to cancel Amazon Prime membership anytime.
How to Cancel Amazon Prime Membership?
Follow the below steps –
1) Open the Amazon app on your device. (You can also use the browser version)
2) Next if you are not logged into Amazon the simply tap Sign in and enter your login credentials.
3) After successfully login tap on the three lines option (Account & Settings) on the top left corner of the page.
4) This will open many options to choose from, simply scroll down and choose Your Membership option.
5) Now scroll down and tap on End Membership.
6) On the next page Amazon will try to convince you to stay on board and everything you will miss out after cancelling.
7) Simple confirm twice and your membership will be cancelled.
This will cancel you Amazon Prime membership. This will not mean that you cannot use Amazon anymore, you can still use it but will not get its Prime features.
How to End Amazon Prime Video Subscription?
If you have access to Amazon Prime Video with your Prime account then cancelling it is easy.
This is also applicable if you are in the verge of finishing your free one-month trial and do not wish to continue anymore.
1) Open the Amazon app and sign into your account.
2) Now go to Account & Settings option.
4) Next click on Your Account Tap.
5) Select Edit on Amazon option under Your Membership section.
6) Now choose End Membership and Benefits option. (If you are still under the free trial period then select End Trial and Benefits)
7) Confirm cancellation.
After you cancel the subscription, any additional subscriptions on the membership plan will not be auto renewed after the Amazon Prime membership ends.
Remember even after cancellation from Amazon Prime you are still a customer and can opt for Prime anytime you want.
However, if you are thinking about another free trial then you can opt for that every 12 months.
This means after every 12 months you get eligible for the Amazon Free Trial period of one month.
In brief, this was everything about how to cancel amazon prime subscription.