This brief guide will help you to know how to cancel Apple music subscription on iPhone or Macbook.
Out of the many music streaming platforms available Apple music is also one of them.
It is specially designed for Apple users, integrated directly into the iOS and Mac ecosystem.
Apple offers a 3 month trial for Apple Music and prior to that you will have to pay monthly charges for the service.
So, if you are done with the free trial or do not wish to continue paying for the service then don’t worry.
We will show you exactly how you can cancel apple music membership.
Let us now begin…
How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iPhone?
1) First go to App Store on your iPhone.
2) Now on the top right corner of the screen click on Apple ID picture.
3) Now select Manage Subscriptions option.
4) Next under Active Subscriptions click on Apple Music Membership option.
5) Now choose Cancel Subscription option.
6) Lastly click on the Confirm button to continue cancellation.
By following the above means you can also navigate to change the current plan.
It means if you are using individual Apple music you can simply change it to family membership by tapping on the option.
Remember after cancellation also you will be able to use Apple music service until the next billing cycle starts.
You will also be able to use the free trial until it ends.
How to Cancel Apple Music Free Trial on Mac?
If you are used to navigate Apple music on Mac then below are the steps to cancel the free trial or premium membership –
1) First go to iTunes on your Mac.
2) Next from the menu bar click on Account option.
3) Now select View My Account option from the menu bar.
4) Next login using your Apple ID and password.
5) After you are logged in, simply scroll down and select Subscriptions.
6) Now click on Manage option.
7) Now under Apple Music subscription click on Edit option.
8) Select Cancel Subscription option.
9) Confirm cancellation.
The process of cancellation is easy and not so complicated. Simply follow the above guide to either cancel your Apple Music subscription from iPhone or Mac.
Both the means will simply cancel the existing plan or the trial period and you will not be charged for Apple music anymore.