Don’t know how to make a YouTube playlist private? No worries, go through this post where I have explained everything step by step.
So, let’s get into details –
YouTube is one of the most widely used websites for watching various kinds of video content all over the world.
If you own a YouTube channel, you have the option of making it private, public or unlisted.
Even if all YouTube playlists are set to Public by default, there are certain boards that you can set to Private.
Do you still want to change the privacy settings for your YouTube playlists?
There must be a variety of reasons for you to change the privacy settings on your YouTube playlist.
The primary goal of this guide is to demonstrate how to make a private playlist on YouTube.
However, keep in mind that the privacy settings for playlists you’ve built vs those you’ve saved can vary.
How to Make a YouTube Playlist Private Step by Step
- Go to YouTube and log into your account
- Choose Creator Studio Classic from the drop-down menu
- Select Video Manager from the left menu, then Playlists
- Press Edit next to the playlist you want to refresh. This operation would guide you to the same playlist you want to control.
- On the left, select Private, Public, or Unlisted from the drop-down menu, and then select another choice.
How to Make your Saved YouTube Playlists Private?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to changing the privacy settings for saved YouTube playlists –
- Sign in to your YouTube account
- Press your profile picture in the top right corner
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu
- Pick Privacy from the left menu
- Choose the option to make all of my saved playlists private
YouTube’s versatility is one of the main causes for its meteoric rise in success over the years.
YouTube makes it incredibly simple for content producers to reach a vast audience with their work.
As a consequence, there is a diverse variety of material from which to select. YouTube has it all, whether it’s countless fashion tips, product ratings, gaming platforms, or hours of unboxing footage.
There are bound to be a few that pique your attention among the millions of YouTube channels available. Let’s just say there’s plenty for everybody on YouTube.
So, this was all about how to make a YouTube playlist private, if you are thinking about starting you own channel then knowing all the necessary features is a must.