Have you ever wondered that how to set custom notification rules for Android apps? If not, then read on to know how to set custom notice rules while using different apps on your android device.
In today’s date Android has become one of the most popular operating system in the world.
Most of the people use a smart phone with an Android operating system.
Android offers huge amounts of extraordinary highlights and customization alternatives.
Android has so many features that the system already comes with 15-20 applications introduced their cell phones.
The significant issue with the introduced applications is that they send bunches of notifications.
Like you might not even be using an app but the operating system will regularly send notifications about its update and other things.
As we already mentioned that Android is the best when it comes to customization.
With the help of an updated version of Android you can easily change the notification administration highlight of your smart phone.
You can set custom notification rules for any Android application.
In this article, we will share the working technique to set custom notification controls for certain applications on Android.
Steps to Set Custom Notification Rules for Android Apps
This strategy will assist you with muting the notices of explicit applications like WhatsApp groups inside the planned time.
A similar technique can be followed for different applications too.
Here’re the steps you need to follow –
1) First open Google Play Store on your phone.
2) Now search for Filterbox and install it on your device.
3) After the app is installed, simply open app and grant Notification Access permission.
(This will let you use its features)
4) Now all the existing notifications will display on the screen.
5) Simply tap on the Filter option.
6) Now click on + icon to add a different app.
7) Next choose the app under From apps and choose the planned time to mute the notification.
8) Tap on the Contain text option to mute or dismiss the notification by text.
9) With options like ‘Mute’, ‘Dismiss’ or ‘Postpone’ you can customize notification rules according to your choice.
Presently, you can make a boundless number of notification guidelines for applications on Android cell phones.
You can likewise block individual Whatsapp groups utilizing this strategy.
This Filterbox application is sheltered and is accessible on the Play Store.
Follow the above guide to easily manage your notifications on your Android smart phone.
The Filterbox application can be the one stop solution for all your notification problems, be it too many notifications or statements from unwanted apps.
Just customize it according to your choice in no time.
So that was all about how to set custom notification rules for different android apps.