If you are a Therabill provider, client, or regular user, this quick guide will explain the Therabill Login process step by step.
Before we start with login steps, let me first introduce the Therabill software briefly.
What is the Therabill?
Therabill is a HIPAA and ARRA compliant web-based billing software developed by the therapist for PTs, OTs, SLPs, behavioral health specialists, and speech therapists. It would cost around $149/month for one user and charge an extra $199 for a one-time setup.
In 2005, Cynthia Dundas developed this system for mental health professionals with the help of her husband.
In 2015, Therabill was acquired by Webpt, one of the best electronic medical record solution provider companies for rehab therapists.
It means users can link Therabill and Webpt accounts to file billing claims, schedule work, write therapy notes, and keep track of their patient’s data.
Now, Webpt and Therabill together offer affordable and reliable management solutions to physical, occupational, and speech therapists worldwide.
Therabill Login Steps
To sign in to your Therabill account, follow the below steps –
- First, go to www.therabill.com
- Click on the Login button showing on the top right side of the website
- Enter your Therabill username and Password
- Hit the Secure Login button
Done, you should now able to access your Therabill account dashboard.
If you forgot the password, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link showing below the login form. Provide your email address and hit the “Send Reset Email” button. Check your email and click on the link to reset your password.
How to Schedule Therabill Software Demo?
If you don’t have an account and want to create one for yourself then scheduling a demo would give you one month of free access to this premium software.
Besides, they will explain all features one by one and show you this software in action. I am not sure, but it seems that as you apply for the demo here, they will create one account with a temporary password which you can change later anytime.
After one month, you can either upgrade your plan or can cancel the subscription. It totally depends on you.
Therabill Provider Portal Login
If you have multiple providers then each provider needs a dedicated provider portal login access to create and finalize documentation.
To create Therabill Provider Portal Login, follow the below steps –
- First, login to your Therabill account at app.therabill.com/login/
- Navigate to Provders and select Provider List
- Locate the provider you are looking for and select the Pencil Icon . If you don’t find the provider in your provider list then you need to set up new provider first. Follow this guide to setup new provider
- In the new window tab, navigate to the Login option and click on it
- Enter the User ID and a Password
- Next, under the Provider Portal Permissions, select options you want to allow to your provider
- Hit the Create Login button
Done, you have successfully created a login for your Therabill provider. Give these details to your provider and he/she will be able to access a dedicated Therabill Provider Portal login at app.therabill.com.
How to Activate Client Portal for your Clients?
You need to contact Webpt support team in order to enable the Client Portal feature for your clinic. Once they enable it, you need to provide access to each client.
Below are the steps you need to follow to send client portal login details to your clients –
- First, login into your account
- Go to Clients and select Client List
- Locate the Client you are looking for and select the Tools Icon
- In the Menu, select Client Login option
- If the client has provided and email address, then select Send Login Authorization. If not, then first add an emial address of the client
- Now, client will recieve an email with a Clickable link. The client needs to either click the link ro copy-paste it into the browser
- New webpage will appear where client can create username and password. Once the client select Create Account, he or she will be logged into the Client Portal account automatically.
How Do I Know If the Client Authorize or Setting Up the Client Portal?
To check which client finished the client portal authorization process, simply go to Portal Reports. Here, you will see the status of their account as below –
- Authorization Email Sent: It means, you have sent an authorization email, but the account set up is remain from the client end.
- Account Username/Password Created: It means, the client has recieved an email and completed the account set up process.
Electronic Claims Submission
You don’t need to create clearinghouse accounts to submit electronic claims to hundreds of insurance government and corporate payers. They W route your claims for you electronically, saving both time and money.
Any computer with an Internet connection may be used to administer your practice. They also recover all of the clinic’s data every night.
Their technology synchronizes your clinic’s appointment calendar with your invoicing system. Streamline your daily front office operations with a simple software program that lets you drag & drop appointments onto the calendar. Your Therabill schedule may also be synced with Google Calendar.
Any computer with an Internet connection may be used to record behavioral health, mental health, and speech therapy sessions. Furthermore, the documentation templates are completely configurable, allowing you to specify exactly what information you wish to keep track of.
Automated and Custom Reports
You always have a pulse on your finance department because of Therabill’s extensive array of reports. Create your own custom client, scheduling, provider, or payment reports, or access claim aging, session balance, and payment data.
You can decrease patient no-shows and save time for your front office personnel by using our automatic email, SMS, and voice message appointment reminders.
Secure Provider Portals
It’s completely secure provider portals allow your clinic’s users to access, update, and save information.
You may generate non-provider login credentials for your front and back-office workers using Therabill.
Therabill, unlike other billing systems, helps to establish as many non-provider logins as you like.
So, this was all about Therabill login process.
The above quick guide will surely help new users of this billing software. For further information, you can reach out to their customer support help.