If you’re a frequent shopper at American Eagle, you’ll love the American Eagle (AE) credit card, which Synchrony Bank issues.
To access American Eagle credit card login page, you must first apply for the card.
American Eagle Outfitters, which opened its first store in 1977, now has over 1,000 locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, and Hong Kong.
AE shops and it affiliates will offer American Eagle Credit Cardholders a wide range of benefits and privileges.
This comprises a 20% first-purchase discount, a 10% discount on all subsequent purchases, the ability to accumulate points that may be turned into cash rewards, free standard shipping, birthday discounts, and access to special cardholder savings events much more.
American Eagle Credit Card Login Steps
When you login to your account, you will be able to activate your card, manage your account, check your credit balance, see paperless statements, make online payments and much more.
Follow the below steps to login to your AE Credit card account –
- First, go to https://aeoutfitters.syf.com/login/.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Check on the “Remember Me” box if you don’t want to enter your credentials again.
- Click on Secure Login button.
Done, you should now access your AEOutfitters Credit card account.
How To Apply For AE Credit Card?
Thinking to apply for American Eagle credit card? If yes, then you can apply in both ways in-store and online.
Below are the steps to apply for AE credit card online –
- Open your web browser and go to this AE Apply page.
- Select the card you wish to apply for.
- Click on Continue option.
- The application process is divided into 5 steps: START, APPLY, OPTIONS, TERMS, and RESULTS.
- Next, you will be asked with information like Social Security Number, Name, Date of birth, Address etc.
- Fill all the information correctly and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click continue.
So, these are the fundamental steps that you need to follow to apply for an American Eagle credit card.
Forgot Password or Username?
Did you forget your AE credit card account username or password? No problem, follow the below steps to recover it –
- Visit aeoutfitters.syf.com/login page
- Below the “Secure Login” button, click “find user ID” or “Password”
- Enter the primary account holder’s credit card number on the Find user ID page.
- Your credit card or bill will have the card number on it.
- Fill in the blanks with your zip code.
- Select continue option.
Credit Card Payment
It’s critical to make on-time payments on your American Eagle credit card account each month.
On the due date shown on your statement, payments must be received by 5 p.m. EST.
In the event that you miss this deadline, you can still make a payment using one of the payment methods.
You will, nevertheless, be charged a $25 late fee. For two or more late payments in a six-month period, the cost rises to $40.
Frequently Asked Questions
Synchrony Bank issues American Eagle credit cards.
Pay by phone: Using the automated system, you can pay your American Eagle card for free over the phone.
Here’s how to do it:
Call the credit card company’s toll-free number.
Credit card with AEO Connected: 800-843-0875
866-913-6765 for the AEO Connected Visa credit card
To use the automated service, press “2.”
Please enter your account number.
When the system prompts you, select or say “Make a payment.”
To complete the payment, simply follow the steps.
An individual must have a credit score of 640 or above in order to get an American Eagle credit card.
The AEO Connected Visa card, like many shops credit cards, has no annual charge. In order to redeem the bonus certificates before they expire, you will have 45 days to do so after receiving them.
Check out other credit card login guides –
In brief, following above guide any AE card holder can access American Eagle credit card login page to check information about the card and available discounts.