Culver’s is a leading chain of private restaurants that serve casual, fast food to an enticed market in the Midwestern parts of the United States.
The founding restaurant started in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin. As of today, Culver’s boasts an impressive statute of 500 restaurants across the entire nation.
In terms of services, Culver’s is popular for serving a wide range of snacks, soups, salads, burgers, and sandwiches. But their trademark dishes, for which they are known across the entire mainland, is their vibrant range of ice cream and frozen custards.
Culver’s New Initiative – Feedback Survey
Customer satisfaction is something that Culver’s has always prioritized. From keeping their valued customers on their toes by providing different enticing specials every day, to making their experience a pleasant one – Culver’s wants to do it all!
Keeping this in mind, they have launched an initiative called the tell culvers survey.
The purpose of the survey is to take your valuable feedback and use them to improve upon their existing products and services. So they encourage you, their valued customers, to put in your honest feedback so that they can make sure that your next visit with them will be an even better one.
As a token of their appreciation, you will get a chance to earn some exciting rewards for filling the customer feedback survey as well!
Culver’s Guest Feedback Survey Details
|Name of the Survey||Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Free Frozen Custard & Culver’s Coupons|
|Entry Method||Online Registration|
|Receipt Validity||For 48 Hours|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit of one free item per receipt per visit|
Culver’s Survey Requirements
To ensure the authenticity of feedback, Culver’s had to issue a simple selection of ground rules to make sure that all the participants will provide transparent responses.
These are the requirements and rules that you should be aware of:
- Participants must have a receipt from their last visit to Culver’s with them.
- The survey code and the TRN number on the receipt should be visible.
- The participant must be over the age of 13 to be eligible for the TellCuvers survey.
- Additionally, only the residents of the United States, UK, or Canada will be eligible to take the tell culvers.com survey.
- If the participant is an employee/affiliate at the Culver’s chain, they won’t be eligible to take the survey.
How to Complete TellCulvers Feedback Survey?
Before you begin with the TellCulvers.com survey, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements that make you eligible for participating. If you haven’t already, read the previous section of our article to get a complete list of the survey rules.
To remind you, you need the following to complete the TellCuvers customer feedback survey:
- A receipt from your last visit to Culver’s should be available with you at the time of filling the survey.
- Internet access.
- A smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Now that we are well acquainted with the prerequisites, let us follow a step-by-step guide on how to complete the survey to win exciting rewards.
Steps to Take Tell Culvers Survey
- Visit Culvers on their official website. If you cannot locate them on the internet, simply open www.tellculvers.com.
- On the next screen, you’ll see two different blank spaces. In the first space, you will be required to enter the 18-digit survey code from your receipt. In the second space, you need to enter the TRN number that is also printed on your Culver’s receipt. (Please note that the survey codes and TRN numbers are located on the top of your Culver’s receipt.)
- Click on the ‘Start’ button when you’ve entered all the codes. If you’ve entered valid codes, then you will be redirected to the questions.
- Next up, you will encounter some questions about your recent visit. Please note that it is mandatory to answer all the questions honestly and thoroughly. Most of the questions will come as Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) where you would need to tick on or more of the given options. In some other cases, you might find a blank text box where you are supposed to type your answer. These questions might have some amount of character limit, so please ensure that you make your answers clear and concise.
- After completion of the survey, you will see a validation code. You are required to note down this code on your receipt so that you can redeem your prize on your next visit to Culver’s.
Done, this is how any customer can participate in TellCulvers.com survey and share their genuine experience with Culver’s.
Check out other customer survey programs –
Culver’s has always been sensitive to the needs and the demands of the customers. This customer feedback survey is one of their initiatives to improve their services and offer you (their valued customers) an even more enhanced experience on your next visit.
Moreover, they are encouraging you to complete this simple survey by offering their trademark dishes for free as rewards. We recommend you to not waste any time and complete the survey as there is nothing to lose, and everything to gain.