TellTheBell.com survey portal conduct Taco Bell customer satisfaction feedbacks. A few lucky participants can get a chance to win a cash prize worth $500 just for taking TellTheBell Online Survey where they need to give customer satisfaction feedback based on their recent Taco Bell visit.
The Taco Bell survey aims to record the feedback of their customers and use that information to make improved changes in their system, products, and services.
Participants therefore will get a two-fold benefit from taking the TellTheBell survey – a chance to win $500 cash, and improved services at their favorite local Taco Bell store!
TellTheBell Survey Details
|Taco Bell Survey Reward||Lucky winner will get $500 Cash|
|Time to Complete the Survey||3 to 5 minutes|
|Receipt Valid For||Unknown|
|Entry Per Month||One Time Per Individual|
The TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey is an interesting initiative launched by Taco Bell executives to get to know about their customers’ recent experiences at their stores. The company will then use the data to address the grievances raised by their valued customers.
The surveys at Taco Bell have always been concise. Customers wouldn’t need to redirect between multiple links to complete the survey.
Moreover, participants can earn a barrage of exciting prizes upon completion of the survey.
The grand prize for the completion of the survey is a cash prize of $500. At least four lucky participants will win their grand prize, as guaranteed by Taco Bell.
Taco Bell Survey Requirements
Taco Bell Survey at tellthebell.com is simple to complete. Here’s everything that a participant would need to complete the survey –
- A purchase receipt from your recent visit to Taco Bell.
- Preferably a 16-digit Taco Bell survey code on your Taco Bell invoice.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish language.
- A desktop/laptop/mobile device to take the survey.
- A stable internet connection.
TellTheBell.com Official Sweepstakes Rules
Upon participation, customers can opt to enter into sweepstakes to get a shot at winning $500. However, participants need to follow these rules and regulations to be considered eligible:
- The participant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- The participant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of Taco Bell and their immediate family members cannot participate.
TellTheBell.com Survey – Taco Bell Survey Steps
Below are the exact steps you need to follow to comlete the the tellthebell.com online survey –
1. Visit the Taco Bell survey website at www.tellthebell.com.
2. Enter the 16-digit Taco Bell survey code printed on your Taco Bell receipt.
3. If you don’t have the code on your receipt, you can choose to enter other information like store code, date, time, and so on.
4. Take the survey by rating your experience on a five-point scale.
5. Rate your experience with the food, service, employees, cleanliness, etc.
6. Answer if you faced any issues on your visit. You can skip this step as well.
7. Next, the survey will ask you if you purchased specific items from their menu.
8. If yes, the survey will then ask you to rate those specific food items.
9. Once the survey is complete, you can enter it into the sweepstakes drawing.
10. Select yes if you wish to participate.
11. Fill in your contact details.
12. End the survey.
About Tellthebell Online Survey Prize
As we have mentioned before, the TellTheBell.com survey guarantees that there shall be four winners in each of their surveys (provided that they do not belong to the same family). This time, the grand prize for completing the survey is a cash prize worth $500.
The lucky participants who manage to win the sweepstakes will be informed of their winnings within one week of the date of receipt. The compensation will then be processed through the sweepstakes.
TellTheBell.com Survey Tips and Tricks
Below are some must-know Taco Bell Survey tips –
1. Don’t forget to opt-in to the Taco Bello SweepsTakes upon the completion of the survey.
2. Don’t have TellTheBell Survey Invitation? Just visit your nearby Taco Bell Store, buy anything cheap, save the purchase receipt and get the survey invitation.
3. With valid TellTheBell.com survey invitation, you can enter for the grand price of $500 every month.
About Taco Bell
If you are a resident of the United States, you must already be acquainted with this popular Mexican fast-food chain.
Taco Bell started in Downey, CA, in the year 1962. Now, it has become a leading name in the fast-food industry with almost 6,500 restaurants spread across a global network.
Taco Bell’s menu is inspired by Mexican roots, with dishes like tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, and salads being a huge hit within the American population. The side options including chips, dips, beans, and rice are popular with the locals as well.
Taco Bell prides itself on taking care of its own – whether it is its customers or employees. The employees at Taco Bell have access to affordable educational programs which enable them to reach their maximum academic potential.
Moreover, Taco Bell also runs charity programs to raise funds for scholarships that are offered to vulnerable and at-risk teens.
FAQs on TellTheBell Survey
Tell the Bell (tellthebell.com) is a Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey portal where they collect valuable feedbacks online from their customers. It helps the Taco Bell company to improve their services and quality of products.
Taco Bell employees and their family members, Taco Bell restaurants and their affiliates, advertising, subsidiaries, promotion, and internet agencies are not eligible for TellTheBell Sweepstakes.
All TellTheBell Survey winners will be notified within one week of each drawing date by the administrator via phone call, voice call, or by the post card. If the winner does not respond within two to three business days, he/she may be disqualified.
The company publishes the complete list of Taco Bell Survey winners at tellthebell.com website. They keep updating the list on time.
You need the 16-digit survey code in order to start the TellTheBell Survey. The Taco Bell Survey code printed on your purchase receipt.
Check Other Customer Survey Programs –
- McDVoice Survey
- Lowes Survey
- KrogerFeedback Survey
- MyGroceryFeedback Survey
- tellculvers.com Survey
The Taco Bell customer survey is a good example of how leading industries should strive to enhance customer experience based on their feedback.
Taco Bell’s immense success is attributed to such customer-oriented initiatives.
Moreover, it is a great opportunity for their valued guests and customers to win some quick cash for doing next to nothing.
The cash prize of $500 is an added incentive for fast food enthusiasts to gather around and provide their honest and valuable feedback to Taco Bell.