Taco Bell is hosting a customer satisfaction survey at TellTheBell.com. A few lucky participants can get a chance to win a cash prize worth $500 just for answering a couple of questions based on their recent Taco Bell experiences.
The Taco Bell survey aims to record the feedback of their customers and use that information to make improved changes in their system, products, and services.
Participants therefore will get a two-fold benefit from filling this survey – a chance to win $500 cash, and improved services at their favorite local Taco Bell store!
About Taco Bell
If you are a resident of the United States, you must already be acquainted with this popular Mexican fast-food chain.
Taco Bell started in Downey, CA, in the year 1962. Now, it has become a leading name in the fast-food industry with almost 6,500 restaurants spread across a global network.
Taco Bell’s menu is inspired by Mexican roots, with dishes like tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, and salads being a huge hit within the American population. The side options including chips, dips, beans, and rice are popular with the locals as well.
Taco Bell prides itself on taking care of its own – whether it is its customers or employees. The employees at Taco Bell have access to affordable educational programs which enable them to reach their maximum academic potential.
Moreover, Taco Bell also runs charity programs to raise funds for scholarships that are offered to vulnerable and at-risk teens.
The TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey is an interesting initiative launched by Taco Bell executives to get to know about their customers’ recent experiences at their stores. The company will then use the data to address the grievances raised by their valued customers.
The surveys at Taco Bell have always been concise. Customers wouldn’t need to redirect between multiple links to complete the survey.
Moreover, participants can earn a barrage of exciting prizes upon completion of the survey.
The grand prize for the completion of the survey is a cash prize of $500. At least four lucky participants will win their grand prize, as guaranteed by Taco Bell.
Upon participation, customers can opt to enter into sweepstakes to get a shot at winning $500. However, participants need to follow these rules and regulations to be considered eligible:
- The participant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- The participant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of Taco Bell and their immediate family members cannot participate.
The survey is simple to complete. Here’s everything that a participant would need to complete the survey:
- A purchase receipt from your recent visit to Taco Bell.
- Preferably a 16-digit survey code on your Taco Bell invoice.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish language.
- A desktop/laptop/mobile device to take the survey.
- A stable internet connection.
Steps to Complete the Taco Bell Survey
The easiest way to complete the TellTheBell survey is through the online mode. All you need to do is complete the following steps –
- Visit the Taco Bell survey website at www.tellthebell.com.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code printed on your Taco Bell receipt.
- If you don’t have the code on your receipt, you can choose to enter other information like store code, date, time, and so on.
- Take the survey by rating your experience on a five-point scale.
- Rate your experience with the food, service, employees, cleanliness, etc.
- Answer if you faced any issues on your visit. You can skip this step as well.
- Next, the survey will ask you if you purchased specific items from their menu.
- If yes, the survey will then ask you to rate those specific food items.
- Once the survey is complete, you can enter it into the sweepstakes drawing.
- Select yes if you wish to participate.
- Fill in your details such as contact information.
- End the survey.
About Survey Prize
As we have mentioned before, the TellTheBell.com survey guarantees that there shall be four winners in each of their surveys (provided that they do not belong to the same family). This time, the grand prize for completing the survey is a cash prize worth $500.
The lucky participants who manage to win the sweepstakes will be informed of their winnings within one week of the date of receipt. The compensation will then be processed through the sweepstakes.
Check Other Customer Survey Programs –
The Taco Bell customer survey is a good example of how leading industries should strive to enhance customer experience based on their feedback.
Taco Bell’s immense success is attributed to such customer-oriented initiatives.
Moreover, it is a great opportunity for their valued guests and customers to win some quick cash for doing next to nothing.
The cash prize of $500 is an added incentive for fast food enthusiasts to gather around and provide their honest and valuable feedback to Taco Bell.