Customers may manage their finances quickly and easily by accessing Bank of America EDD Debit Card login page.
You can access your Bank of America EDD account using a computer or the Bank of America mobile app. If you’re unsure how to sign in to your Bank of America EDD account, then follow these steps.
Bank of America EDD Login Steps
To access the Bank of America EDD card login portal, follow these procedures –
1. Type https://prepaid.bankofamerica.com/EddCard/ into your browser.
2. Enter your username or card number in the Sign-In box and click Sign In.
3. To enter your online account, enter the needed information to validate your identification.
If your information is accurate, you will be taken to the dashboard of your online banking account.
How to Recover Forgotten Username?
If you don’t remember your username, you can use your card number instead. If you want to change your username, follow these instructions –
- Click on the link Forgot your Username?
- To restore your forgotten username, dial the number on the back of your card.
Bank of America EDD Debit Card Delivery and Activation
Your EDD Debit Card will be mailed to you the following business day if you have never had one before and your first benefit payment has been approved.
You will not be required to wait for a new debit card if you previously had one that is still active. We’ll keep loading funds onto your existing card, and you’ll have instant access to them.
You should maintain your card until it expires because it is valid for three years from the day it was issued and is used for all EDD benefit programs.
Check out Expired Cards if your card has expired.
Several Ways to Get a Fresh Card Activated
Online: Select Activate My Card on the Bank of America EDD Debit Card webpage.
To contact us by phone: dial 1-866-692-9374 or 1-866-656-5913 from within the United States (TTY). If you are calling from outside the United States, dial 1-423-262-1650 for a collect call.
Advantages of the Bank of America EDD Debit Card
- Use in any situation. VISA debit cards are accepted anywhere, including in stores, online, and over the phone.
- There’s no need to wait for cheques to arrive in the mail.
- Pay your bills with your credit card.
- At ATMs, point-of-sale* terminals, and Visa banks and credit unions, you can get cash.
Services Available through the Bank of America EDD Debit Card Online Login
- Check the balance of your account.
- Your account statement should be printed.
- View the history of your transactions
- Transfer money between Bank of America accounts. Debit Card from EDD
- Transfer money between your Bank of America EDD Debit Card account and your non-Bank of America EDD Debit Card account.
- Request account statements, account statements by e-mail registration, and so forth.
- Make changes to your contact information.
Contact Information for the Bank of America Edd Debit Card
The toll-free number for Bank of America EDD Debit Card Customer Service is 1.866.692.9374, which is printed on the back of your card and in your user guide.
You can also get account information by contacting Bank of America’s online customer service department at www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard.