One of the advantages of using an iPhone is that you can be assured that your data is protected as long as you use a password.
If you ever need to access an iPhone but don’t know the Password or it’s been disabled, the only method to do so is to factory reset it.
It’s worth noting that if someone gets their hands on your phone, they can conceivably use it after deleting all of the data — which means the images of you doing those stupid poses will be gone.
How to Factory Reset iPhone Without Password: Step by Step Guide
You may restore your iPhone without remembering the passcode in a few different methods. This can be accomplished through the use of iTunes, third-party programmes, or iCloud. When you completely reset your iPhone without a password, all of your private data, photos, apps, and other things will be erased.
Note: If you routinely backup your data, factory resetting your iPhone without a password can prevent data loss.
How to Reset Your iPhone Through iTunes?
If you have already linked your iPhone with iTunes, you will only be able to reset it through iTunes. When you begin the reset, make sure your iPhone is connected in and backed up to your iTunes account. This will assure that you can retrieve all of your deleted data afterwards.
Here are the steps to reset iPhone using iTunes –
- Using the USB cable, connect your device to your computer and open iTunes.
- Select Restore iPhone from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select Restore from the iTunes dialogue box.
- Select Next in the iPhone Software Update window.
- Click Agree in the following window to agree the licencing conditions and proceed.
- Wait for iTunes to finish downloading iOS and reset your device.
How to Reset iPhone Without Password Using Third-Party Software?
Using EaseUSMobiUnlock, you may quickly and easily unlock your iPhone without having to enter a password.
It’s useful if you’ve forgotten your iPhone password and want to erase it from your device.
When you use the tool to open an iPhone, all of its data will be erased, allowing you to fulfil your objective of resetting the device. If you don’t wish to lose your data, make sure you back up your iPhone first.
Then, to restore an iPhone without a password, simply follow the steps below –
- Open EaseUSMobiUnlock, connect your iPad to your computer, and then click Start.
- Look for the device you are using and then select Download Firmware to get the most recent firmware for it. If the firmware has already been downloaded, choose the package instead.
- To continue, click Verify Firmware after you’ve downloaded or selected the firmware.
- Once the verification is complete, tap on Unlock and fill out the form in the new window. After that, all you have to do is select Unlock to begin unlocking your iOS device.
- Wait for your device to be reset without a password using this tool.
How Can I Use iCloud to Recover My iPhone?
If you have previously enabled Find My iPhone, you can only restore your iPhone using iCloud.
- Log in to your iCloud account first.
- After that, choose Find iPhone and specify which device you’re looking for.
- Make sure you’re erasing the correct device. Then select Erase iPhone. The device will be entirely reset as a result of this action.
- If you already backed up your files and data to iCloud, you can restore everything to the device.
So, this was all about how to factory reset iPhone without Password.
It is critical to emphasise the necessity of remembering your iPhone’s lock screen password. Also, it’s a good idea to write down the passwords somewhere you’ll remember it, since this will save you from having to reset or erase your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to remove the passcode.