Are you looking for an external login for LMPeople.com? Sign in to your Lockheed Martin employee (LM People) account, and begin managing your account.
In addition to your username and password, the method for logging in using Smart Badge and SecurID is included.
Lockheed Martin is represented by the acronym “LMPeople.” Employees of Lockheed Martin can access LM People via an online login site.
Workers can maintain their Lockheed Martin profiles by logging into this web page.
It is important to note that LMPeople is just for Lockheed Martin workers and not for the common person.
Login Requirements for LMPeople Account
- Forest NTID (Enterprise Unclassified) (Username)
- Username and password
- URL for logging in (www.lmpeople.com)
- Code for the RSA token (Token code can be seen in the SecurID)
- URL for logging in
Using the Lockheed Martin Smart Badge
- The DigiCert Global CA G2 certificate is issued by DigiCert.
- Hardware token for Smart Badge
- URL for logging in
LMPeople Login Steps
For Username and Password
- First, go to www.lmpeople.com which is Lockheed Martin’s official login URL.
- Now choose the Username login method.
- You will be routed to the Lockheed Martin Sign On page here (auth.p.external.lmco.com) after choosing a login way.
- In the username entry field, type your Enterprise Unclassified Forest NTID.
- After you’ve entered your username, you’ll need to enter your password.
- Lastly, go ahead and click the “Sign On” button.
For Secured ID Login
Follow these instructions to log in to your LM People profile via SecurID –
- First, visit the official Lockheed Martin login page at www.lmpeople.com.
- Next, select the SecurID login option.
- After selecting it, a SecurID login screen will appear.
- Now, in the Username entry box, type your User ID.
- In the PIN + TOKENCODE section enter the RSA token code along with the pin.
- Then click the “Sign On” button.
For Smart Badge Login
It can be difficult to log in to your LM People account for the first time using Smart Badge. However, once you’ve signed in, you’ll only need to enter your Smart Badge to sign in.
- First, make sure your web browser is up to date. Because an older version of your internet browser might not enable TLS 1.2, which is required to access your profile.
- Next, connect the Smart Card reader to the device.
- In the reader, place your Lockheed Martin Smart Badge.
- Go to access.lockheedmartin.com after that.
Can’t Login to LMPeople?
If you are still unable to enter your LM People account after following the instructions above, you will need to rectify the issue.
Look for the below issues and then fix them as directed by below:
Connection to the Internet
Make sure you’re connected to the internet. You should have a reliable and secure internet connection. If you don’t, you’ll be unable to log in due to a session timeout issue.
Cookies & Browser Cache
If you are unable to enter into your LMPeople account, clear your browser cookies and cookies. This approach will resolve your issue by redirecting you to the logout page.
Web Browser Must Be Updated
You may be unable to log in to your account if you are using an older version of the web browser.
This is for security purposes, as there may be security issues in outdated web browsers. As a result, the website may refuse to let you login in this situation.
In this scenario, you can upgrade your browser to the most recent version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and internet explorer.
Contact LMPeople Customer Support
The Lockheed Martin customer support work space can assist you with your inquiries and other commonly asked questions about the corporation, its services, and its numerous websites.
- Call the toll-free numbers below to reach the Lockheed Martin employee service centre: 866-562-2363 | 1-800-435-7063
- Call 201-242-4397 to get in touch with an international staff.
- Call 1-800-367-5690 for employee verification numbers and other questions.
- Call 1-877-214-5230 for information about aeronautics.
In brief, this was all about the process of LMPeople Login at lmpeople.com. You can simply follow the above guide and use any of the 3 login methods discussed.