Make Yahoo My Homepage
Do you want to make Yahoo your Homepage on Google Chrome or Firefox?
Well, this is a very helpful thing to know about if you are a regular Yahoo user and use Yahoo search engine.
When you launch a browser, the first page you see is the home page.
There are a variety of browsers available to choose from.
To make Yahoo homepage on Firefox as default, you’ll need to follow a different approach from Chrome.
In this article, I will discuss ways you can follow to set Yahoo as your default Homepage on Google Chrome and Firefox.
How Do I Make Yahoo My Homepage on Google Chrome: 6 Steps to Follow
If you are using Google Chrome browser and thinking to set Yahoo as default homepage, then follow the below steps –
- Go to Google Chrome menu by clicking on the 3 vertical dots showing on the top right side.
- Now select Settings options.
- Scroll down to the Show Home Button.
- Select Enter Custom Web Address option, and add Yahoo Homepage URL www.yahoo.com
- Next, scroll down to On start-up section and select Open a Specific Page or Set of Pages option.
- Then go to Add a New Page‘ type in the Yahoo Homepage web address again, and hit Add.
This will automatically establish Yahoo as your Homepage the next time you open Google Chrome browser.
How to Make Yahoo Your Homepage on Firefox?
To make yahoo your default search engine on Firefox browser, follow the below steps –
- First, open Firefox Application Menu by clicking on the hamburger menu showing on the top right side.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Home in the left column.
- In the New Windows and Tabs section, click on Firefox Home (Default) and select Custom URLs.
- Add Yahoo homepage URL
Done, it will change the current search engine to Yahoo as default homepage on Firefox. Whenever you open the Firefox homepage or new windows, Yahoo homepage will come up as the home screen.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, Google Chrome is compatible with the latest version of Yahoo.
This is happening because your default search engine has been changed to Yahoo.
Yahoo is not a web browser. It is a web-based search engine that you may access through your browser.
Yes, millions of people still use Yahoo search engine and related services. As per the latest data, around 3% of internet users are using Yahoo.
So, this was all about how to make yahoo your Homepage on Google Chrome and Firefox. Follow the above guide and change your default page as a Yahoo search engine without any hassle.