Can Walmart Reprint Receipt
It can be possible that you purchased something from Walmart and then lost the Receipt.
With a receipt for the product, you’ll have additional alternatives for refunds or warranty claims when you return it back to Walmart.
So, the question is can Walmart reprint Receipt?
It is possible to print a receipt again at the register for several days after the transaction has been carried out. After a few days, the buyer will need to contact customer support to obtain a copy of their Receipt.
Why Would You Want a Walmart Receipt Duplicate?
Here are a few instances of why you might need to get a reprint of your Walmart receipt:
- You might need to return the product and have the Receipt handy to make the procedure go more smoothly.
- Perhaps you gave the item as a present, but the person wishes to exchange it.
- Maybe you save money by scanning your receipts every month, but you no longer have that Walmart receipt.
- Maybe you like having all of your receipts for your documents, and you can’t seem to find one for anything you know you bought at Walmart.
The most typical reason for customers looking for a duplicate Walmart receipt is for returns.
If you don’t have a receipt, you’ll most likely only get a Walmart Gift Card in exchange for your return.
If you paid in cash and have your Receipt, you should receive your money back.
Furthermore, if you used a credit or debit card and have the Receipt, you may typically get the money returned to your credit card directly. In other terms, if you have a receipt, you have additional choices for receiving your return reimbursement.
Besides it, without receipt most probably you are not eligible for taking part in Walmart Survey and win 1k Gift Card price.
How Do I Reprint a Walmart Receipt?
If you purchased your product with a credit card, you could quickly obtain a copy receipt by going online.
A receipt locating tool is available at Walmart. It’s also known as their Receipt Lookup service, and it’s a simple way for locating and retrieving your ticket. The fundamental steps are as follows:
- Go to Walmart receipt locator tool here.
- Enter the address of the Walmart store where you bought the item (such as the city and state).
- Provide the date of purchase.
- Put the overall number of the Receipt you’re seeking in the box. (This information, as well as the date of purchase, may be found on your credit card statement.)
- Insert the last four digits of the credit card you used to complete the transaction.
Your Receipt will be found by the tool. Then you can save it to your device and print it.
Can Walmart Look for Receipts by Serial Number?
The serial number of the product’s purchased can be used to hunt for a receipt.
You will be able to examine the associated Receipt if you give customer support with the serial number of the item you bought.
When you need to give the serial number, check for an 18-digit code near the bottom of the Receipt.
Call the Walmart Customer Service Hotline
The Electronics Payment Hotline is available at Walmart. This helpline is used to obtain a copy receipt for things bought with a debit or credit card.
Here’s what you need to do.
- The store’s location where you bought the product.
- The date on which the transaction was made.
- The whole number from the debit or credit card used to purchase things.
- To get a copy receipt from Walmart, use a fax machine.
- The Walmart Electronics Payment Hotline can be reached at 479-277-2643.
You can also call their toll-free number at 1-800-925-6278. (1-800-WALMART).
Going to Walmart’s customer support desk is yet another option for getting a copy of your lost or old receipt. Make sure you return to the same store where you originally purchased the item.
You’ll still need to know when the purchase was made. You’ll also need the information for the credit card you used to make the purchase. They can generate a copy receipt for you if you have all the required details.
How to Return Items at Walmart Without a Receipt?
Your efforts will inevitably fall short at times. You will try to obtain a copy receipt, but if you are unable to do so and paid cash for the item, this is most certainly the case.
Some things, nevertheless, can be returned to Walmart without the need for a receipt. For this, you must show a photo ID, which they’ll record in their system to prevent stolen products from being returned.
You can return the product in the following cases:
- The new item that is identical to the old one.
- If the product is worth less than $25, you can pay cash.
- If the product is worth $25 or more, you will receive a Walmart gift card.
In brief, above were the possible ways to reprint Walmart receipt.
Remember that the easiest way to recover a duplicate receipt is to purchase that item with your credit card. If you are a frequent shopper, then setting up your online account at www.walmart.com will help you for such future instances.