If you’re a student or a computer user, chances are you’ve installed some design programme on your computer, such as Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6.
It comes with a serial number that appears handy while using different tools, so if you have lost your Adobe Photoshop serial number, this is the right place for you.
Today, we are going to discuss about how to find photoshop serial number on computer.
You can find the Adobe Photoshop serial number in one of two ways: (1) manually accessing Registry Editor, or (2) utilising a product key finder programme. You can manually search for the Adobe CS6 serial number in the Registry or use a specialised programme.
Search Adobe Photoshop Serial Number via Product Key Finder
Using a product key finder, you can see the Adobe Photoshop CS5 or CS6 serial number. All product serial numbers are kept in the Windows Registry, as you can see from the above. As a result, you can access the Registry using a product key finder like iSumsoft Product Key Finder.
Product key finder, unlike Windows Registry, locates the genuine serial number. It means that the product key finder’s serial number can be used to install Adobe CS5 or CS6 directly.
- First, you must download the software by going to this link.
- To install it, double-click on the setup file after it has been downloaded. To proceed, click the Next button.
- In the prompted window, click I Agree.
- Click the Install button in the next window. Then, to complete the installation, click Finish.
- The programme will start immediately after installation. In the main interface, click the Start Recovery button.
- After that, you’ll see a list of product keys for Photoshop, Windows, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and other installed software on the computer. From the drop-down menu, select Adobe Photoshop CS5 or CS6 and then Save To File.
- Then, to complete the process, follow the on-screen instructions. Open the folder that houses the information to see the serial number.
How Can I Find the Serial Number for Photoshop in the Registry?
You may get the Photoshop serial number from your computer’s registry by following the steps I’ve provided below –
- On your keyboard, press Windows + R.
- Press Enter after typing Regedit.
- After that, the Registry will open.
- Follow the path below to find the destination.
- Now you must choose your Photoshop version.
After that, you’ll receive your Photoshop serial number.
This way, you can simply retrieve your Photoshop serial number in the registry, regardless of whether you’re using Photoshop CS5, CS6, or any other version.
Using the methods listed above, you should be able to locate the serial number for your copy of Adobe Photoshop CS5 or CS6. Furthermore, they may assist you in locating other Adobe products such as Lightroom, Bridge, Premiere Pro, and so on.