Want to win gift cards worth $100 without putting in a lot of effort? All you need to do is complete SpartanNash’s survey previously known as MyGroceryFeedback Survey.
Yes, recently the company seems to have redirected their old MyGroceryFeedback.com survey page here spartannashguestexperience.survey.marketforce.com.
SpartanNash is a company that oversees the entire operation of prominent grocery supermarkets like Family Fare, Sun Mart, Forest Hills, Econo Foods, and so on.
To improve customer experience, they are hosting an official customer survey called SpartanNash Guest Experience Survey (MyGroceryFeedback). All you need to do is give them legitimate feedback, and in return, you can get a chance to win a $100 gift card.
MyGroceryFeedback or SpartanNash Guest Experience Survey Details
SpartanNash and all the grocery supermarkets affiliated with them are always looking for ways to improve customer satisfaction.
To make your upcoming shopping experience with them even more comfortable, they have decided to take some interesting measures.
SpartanNash and its associated brands are eager to learn more about their customers’ experiences to fix any issues they might have faced. So they are requesting all their valuable customers (that is you!) to fill their official feedback survey on www.MyGroceryFeedback.Com and let them know about your past experiences.
Here are some important details of the survey:
|End Date||December 31, 2022|
|Prize||$100 Grocery Gift Card|
As you can see, you’ll have plenty of time to give them legitimate feedback. The reward is even greater – with about 30 winners being announced each month for a total of $30,000 worth of gift cards.
Since there is a significant prize involved, it is only natural that the feedback session would have some rules to determine whether or not you are eligible to receive the $100 gift card if you are selected to be a winner.
The rules are pretty simple. Here is a brief breakdown –
- The participant needs to be a resident of the 50 United States (You cannot participate if you are from Florida or Rhode Island).
- The participant must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- The customer cannot participate if they are affiliated with SpartanNash or the grocery store they shopped at or its affiliates in any manner whatsoever.
As you can see, there are not a lot of rules and they are simple to understand and follow.
Steps to Complete the Survey at mygroceryfeedback.com
Thankfully, completing SpartanNash’s feedback survey is not going to be as complicated as the other surveys that you see floating around on the internet.
To start the process, all you need is one piece of information – the survey code printed at the bottom of the receipt!
If you have the code ready, you can continue to the latter steps to complete the survey and win your $100 worth of gift card.
Here’s how to take mygroceryfeedback survey –
- Visit the official website that is hosting the MyGroceryFeedBack survey. You can directly access the website through this link.
- On the right side of the web page, you’ll see an empty box. Enter the survey code in the box.
- If your code is valid and accepted by SpartanNash, you’ll receive an invitation to complete the feedback survey. On the other hand, if your code is invalid, you will receive an error message stating – “Invalid Code”.
- Once you’ve been redirected away from the first page, you will see some questions related to your recent shopping experiences with them.
- Upon the completion of the feedback survey, you’ll be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes giveaway to receive the $100 gift card. You will then be asked to give them your information like name, address, email address, contact number, etc.
- That is all! You’re done with the survey. Now all you need to do is wait for them to announce the winners. Hopefully, your next shopping experience with them will be an even better one.
MyGroceryFeedback Survey Question Examples
The questions that MyGroceryFeedback or SpartanNash will host on their feedback won’t be complicated at all. The questions will be easy to answer as they would only reflect your most recent experience with their stores.
Here’s what you can expect to see on the survey –
- Did you get any form of greeting when you entered the store? Were the employees present friendly and helpful?
- How would you describe your overall shopping experience?
- Did you find it difficult to locate or find the products that you were looking for?
- What did you think of the temperature inside the store? Was the level of cleanliness within the premises up to your standards? Were the toilets clean and hygienic?
- How long did you have to wait at the checkout desk? Was your cashier friendly and cooperative?
The results of the drawing will be declared on the first day of each month. Please note that the winners won’t be able to redeem their $100 gift cards for cash or any other form of prize.
Check out other customer survey programs –
SpartanNash wishes you the best of luck in your chance to claim $100 worth of gift cards. The entire process is made to be convenient and simple for the sake of customers. The entire MyGroceryFeedback survey would take about 10-15 minutes to complete, and will host only a small selection of simple questions.