In this guide, we will discuss how to delete Poshmark account in a step-by-step process.
Poshmark is a web platform and marketplace dedicated to clothing, accessories, small electronics, pet products, and household goods.
Poshmark allows you to purchase, sell, and exchange clothes with other members.
The company will collect a nominal fee and handle all sales tax and delivery costs.
They also keep track of your account information and payout regularly.
How to Delete Poshmark Account on Mobile?
Poshmark provides detailed instructions on how to delete an account. Those guidelines have been condensed down into a step-by-step guide. The first set of instructions explains how to delete it from the mobile app. The second section describes how to delete it from a computer.
Note: Before you terminate your Poshmark profile from the device, keep in mind that it cannot have any pending orders or redemption balances. Before trying to delete the account, make sure all of the products you’ve sold have “cleared” and that any income you’ve earned has been cashed out.
Follow the below steps to delete your Poshmark account –
2. Click on The Account tab option, which is found in the bottom right corner.
3. A menu will display various account options such as saved payment methods, saved addresses, etc. Look for and tap on the Poshmark Support Center.
4. Select Manage Account Status from the dropdown menu.
5. Select Delete My Account from the dropdown menu.
6. A pop-up window will appear, requesting a verification code. Enter it in the box below and click Submit. check the code sent by email or text message.
7. Select the explanation for deactivating your Poshmark account from the dropdown menu.
8. Finally, choose Delete My Account.
9. Click Yes from the pop-up menu.
After that, your Poshmark account will be deleted.
Note that if you remove the app from your phone without filing a deletion request, your profile will stay active and will not be formally terminated.
How to Close Your Poshmark Account on Desktop?
Follow the below steps to delete your Poshmark account using the web –
1. Open the Poshmark official website (PoshMark.com) and login to your account.
2. Go to your Profile and select Account Settings.
3. From the left side menu, choose Manage Account Status.
4. Select Delete My Account.
5. Finally, choose Logout and your account will be deactivated.
Reasons to Deactivate Poshmark Account
You might wish to learn how to remove your Poshmark account for a variety of reasons.
In this society, not everyone is trustworthy, and this lack of trust can be revealed while attempting to execute money transfers with complete strangers. Here are some of the circumstances that have caused Poshmark users to cancel their accounts:
- Your account has been hacked, and your personal information has been stolen.
- Your account is hacked, and your credit card information is stolen.
- Poshmark experienced a security breach.
- You place an order for something that never arrives.
- You are duped into disclosing personal information by another member.
- You order something and when you get it, you realise it’s not what you expected.
- You receive faulty item and have no way of returning it.
- You’re dealing with a member that immediately deletes their account after receiving money from you.
- Fraudulent activity in general
Things To Know After Poshmark Account Deletion
When you close your account, what happens next? All of your private details will be erased, as previously stated.
With the id and password you used to register, you won’t be able to access the website or app.
Lastly, you won’t be able to make money on Poshmark by selling your things.
After you’ve deleted your account, make sure you remove the app from all of your devices—your smartphone, iPad, smart TV, and any other device you’ve used Poshmark.
To ensure that the deleting process is effective, you should also delete your browser’s cookies, history, and cache.
Here’s something else to think about if you’re seeking to get rid of Poshmark. Even if you deactivate the app from your device, your Poshmark profile will stay live and will not be formally removed if you do not submit a deletion request.
FAQs on Poshmark Account
If you remove your Poshmark account, you will lose all of your data. Your profile image, username, any products you’ve advertised for sale or given away on Poshmark, and any communications you’ve sent are all included.
Poshmark allows you to have several accounts. Poshmark allows you to have as many accounts as you desire. You can also quickly eliminate your account.
If you’ve recently sold things on Poshmark, make sure to collect any outstanding sale sums before deleting your account. If there are any ongoing purchases or redeemable balances, Poshmark states it won’t be able to complete the deletion.
To pause your Poshmark account, navigate to the “Settings” section of the website. You can then select “Pause Account” from the dropdown menu.
Yes, you certainly can. Poshmark is a clothing and fashion app that lets you buy and sell clothes with other people. You can establish a new account by installing the app on your phone.
Poshmark can be a fantastic platform for selling and buying items, but if you’ve decided to delete Poshmark account, this article is for you. Follow the above step by step guide and get a hold of your account without any trouble.