With Kroger’s being one of the most popular and common retail companies in America, it is natural that you must have used their services at one point or the other.
As a valued customer at Kroger, you would now have the opportunity to participate in a Kroger survey and get a chance at winning exciting rewards.
Moreover, taking the survey will have a two-fold advantage as apart from earning fuel points, you would also see improved customer services and products on your next visit to Kroger.
Founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohi, Kroger has now marked its place in the industry as the top American retail company.
In terms of accolades, Kroger boasts the mantle of being the largest supermarket in terms of revenue, and the second-largest retailer, just behind Walmart.
Moreover, Kroger is one of the most famous Fortune 500 companies that are dominating the world market, ranking an impressive 23rd among the list. Kroger’s has been a boon for the American economy, as it is the seventh-largest American-owned private employer in the United States.
Kroger has always prioritized customer satisfaction, a key ingredient to surviving in the market for over a hundred years.
To improve their services as per the consumer demand, they have launched an initiative called Krogerfeedback satisfaction survey.
Let’s get to know more about this in the next section.
KrogerFeedback Survey – Win Fuel Points
As we have mentioned before, completing the Kroger satisfaction survey will not only enhance your future experiences at Kroger, but it will also allow you to earn free fuel points and also other exciting Kroger gift cards.
What Are Fuel Points?
Kroger has come up with an interesting initiative to help its customers save on gas and fuel. You get 1 fuel point for every $1 that you spend using your Kroger shopping card. Moreover, you win twice as many fuel points on gift cards.
You can redeem the fuel points that you’ve earned at any of Kroger Fuel Centers and save a lot of money!
Improved Customer Service
The free fuel points and gift cards are to encourage customers to give their valuable feedback to Kroger.
The primary purpose of the KrogerFeedback survey is to help the company understand the good and bad experiences of the customers and make the necessary changes to improve their products and services.
Kroger Feedback Satisfaction Survey Requirements
Here’s what a participant would require to complete the Krogerfeedback form –
- A receipt from your latest visit at any Kroger store.
- A basic understanding of the English or the Spanish language.
- Stable internet connection.
- A laptop/tablet/mobile phone where you can complete the survey.
Kroger Survey Rules & Regulations
A participant must comply with the following regulations to be eligible for taking the survey –
- The participant must be a permanent legal resident of one of the fifty United States (including the District of Columbia) but excluding Florida, New York, and Rhode Island.
- The participant must be at least eighteen years of age at the time of taking the survey.
- Employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising & promotion agencies, or any of their immediate family members) are not eligible to enter the survey.
How to Participate in KrogerFeedback Survey at www.KrogerStoresFeedback.com
Completing the Kroger customer satisfaction feedback survey is not a difficult task. All you need to do is follow these steps –
- First, visit the official Krogerfeedback survey site here krogerfeedback.com.
- Select the language in which you are comfortable.
- Fill in the ‘Date’, ‘Time’, and ‘Entry ID’ printed on your Kroger’s receipt from your last visit.
- Enter the ‘Store Number’, ‘Date’, and ‘Time’ which they can find on their receipt easily.
- Click on ‘Start’ to begin the process.
- The website will then redirect you to the actual survey page.
- The questions will mostly be in the format of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), asking the customers about the quality of products at their stores, services, and mannerisms of their staff, environment, hygiene, and so on.
- Customers must answer all the questions truthfully to maintain transparency of responses.
- Once you’ve answered all the questions you can submit your response by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will then be able to see the Validation/Voucher code on your screen.
- You would be able to redeem this code for 50 fuel points after the completion of the sweepstakes on your next visit to Kroger’s retail store.
Check out other customer survey programs –
Kroger’s has thrived in the market for a long time now. Part of the reason for their success is their absolute emphasis on customer satisfaction and service. Keeping this in mind, they introduced their KrogerFeedback survey to help get a better understanding of customer demands.
At the same time, they try and keep their customers motivated to take the surveys truthfully by attaching some attractive rewards and offers that customers might enjoy upon the completion of the surveys.